1) Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
2) Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
3) Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
4) Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
5) Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
Initially established in 1997 as an au pair agency in partnership with American Institute for Foreign Study, SGA Recruitment is a licensed recruitment agency that specialises on selection of professionals for work abroad across a wide range of industries by following a strictly defined screening and selection process SGA Recruitment's focus is on professionals only. Our business model is based on partnerships with recruitment agencies that have established relationships with employers for placement of our qualified professionals in host countries.