• Led teams for the materials management functional related to inventory management and purchasing, and warehousing planning functions, as required by the organization
• Creating material requisition for change order and shortage material required at site
• Liaising with construction managers, engineers and site supervisors for material requests and queries for actual conditions and availability of materials at warehouses and lay down areas
• Performed preservation of Piping, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrument materials as per proposed preservation procedure or as per vendor s recommendation
• Reducing wastes for enhancing productivity and profitability
• Co-ordination with warehouse in charge for Releasing of Materials from the Yard.
• Cost Effective controlling of Regular consumables Materials.
• Organizing for the Space Allocation and Proper Tagging of materials.
Ambe International is one of the oldest recruitment companies in India holding the first overseas recruitment license issues by the Government of India in 1983. It provides a wide spectrum of services which includes, Turnkey (Project) recruitment solutions from the flowing countries Indian Nepal Bangladesh Philippines Global Executive Search