1) Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering OR BSC in Environment.
2) Minimum 8+ years of exp is must in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Refinery Plants.
3) ARAMCO APPROVED MUST.
4) Nebosh IGC Must.
5) Coordinating with the audits and inspection material to ensure conformity with the plan.
6) Coordinate and verify the work progress as per the relevant specifications and company's environmental systems.
7) Assist in designing, preparing, implementing and maintaining the environmental project plan.
8) Reduce the impact on local environment by pollution control, Oil Spill & Waste control, implementing plans for controlling wastes, removal of hazardous substances & hydrocarbons, management of water in accordance to the legislated & contractual requirements, Dewatering Quality issue.
9) Make certain that documents and records are filed as per the contract filing system.
10) Overview and coordinate environmental operations to ensure permit renewals and regulatory compliance.
11) Inspect the various sites for environmental compliances. Weekly, Monthly & Annual Reporting.
12) Make sure that operations are regulated as per the state and local changing conditions.
13) Determine the roo
Ambe International is one of the oldest recruitment companies in India holding the first overseas recruitment license issues by the Government of India in 1983. It provides a wide spectrum of services which includes, Turnkey (Project) recruitment solutions from the flowing countries Indian Nepal Bangladesh Philippines Global Executive Search