1) Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering OR BSC in Environment.
2) Minimum 8+ years of exp is must in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Refinery Plants.
3) ARAMCO APPROVED MUST.
4) Nebosh IGC is Must.
5) Support the development and delivery of the HSE Training Programs.
6) Support the development of new HSE training courses as determined by the needs of the project to address specific hazards, trends or the need for refresher training by project workers.
7) Prepare and maintain course rosters, course completion cards and other documentation as required.
8) Development of HSE training courses, course outlines, and audio and/or video editing of HSE training courses.
9) Conduct training & need analysis for employees and contractors' employees related to safety policy and procedures.
Ambe International is one of the oldest recruitment companies in India holding the first overseas recruitment license issues by the Government of India in 1983. It provides a wide spectrum of services which includes, Turnkey (Project) recruitment solutions from the flowing countries Indian Nepal Bangladesh Philippines Global Executive Search