This is an exciting permanent career opportunity to work for a fantastic consultancy who are once again growing their business and operations this year despite the situation globally.
As the Project Manager you'll be responsible for leading multiple projects across the Kingdom with a particular focus on managing design contracts.This will include building strong relationships with key stakeholders and clients involved in design development and project coordination with external consultants and contractors.
- Responsible for managing/leading design contracts.
- You'll work closely with clients and stakeholders to build key relationships.
- Understand and develop client project briefs.
- Write and conduct project reports, presenting these to clients.
- Responsible for all contract and commercial activities across various projects.
- Manage and mentor junior project management staff.
- Ensures on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations.
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist Executive Engineering, Construction & Supply Chain Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We have serviced a number of the world’s most prestigious Engineering & Supply Chain companies working with some of the industry’s leading consultants, project management companies, contractors & government organisations on a global basis. Please like our page to keep up to date with the latest worldwide Engineering & Supply Chain jobs & news.