This is an exciting permanent career opportunity to work for a fantastic consultancy who are once again growing their business and operations this year despite the situation globally.
As the Project Manager you'll be responsible for leading multiple projects across the Kingdom with a particular focus on managing design contracts.This will include building strong relationships with key stakeholders and clients involved in design development and project coordination with external consultants and contractors.
- Responsible for managing/leading design contracts.
- You'll work closely with clients and stakeholders to build key relationships.
- Understand and develop client project briefs.
- Write and conduct project reports, presenting these to clients.
- Responsible for all contract and commercial activities across various projects.
- Manage and mentor junior project management staff.
- Ensures on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations.
Demonstrated functional expertise with FMCG Company for a minimum of 4 years in ...
SEOلديه القـدرة على تحسين محركـات البــحـث ( P...