* Lead generation - Identify new business opportunities and the relevant decision makers
* Conversion - Converting the leads into clients
* Collect, compile, verify and analyse financial, competitive, sales, marketing and other information about potential business partners; new markets, products and services; or other business opportunities;
* Prepare documents and materials (for example reports, presentations, information packages) for meetings with distributors/local agents so that the information provided is accurate and appropriate for external distribution
* Build a consistent and sustainable sales pipeline
Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations. We conduct highly customised search assignments aimed at aligning our client’s missions, cultures and strategic goals with exemplary candidates. Our experienced and well networked consultants employ a high-quality, targeted and consultative approach to each mandate, thereby enabling our clients to source the talent to take their businesses to the next level. Our clients range from multinational corporations to boutique firms across all specialisms and sectors.