* Help build and run the e-commerce platform for the company
* Oversee the business unit's supply chain and logistics solution including warehousing, inventory and logistics.
* Maintain relationships with major key accounts within the industry
* Develop and execute long term and short term business plans and strategy.
* Oversee both commercial and operational teams to ensure continued alignment and efficiency.
* Set up the organization, business processes and resources consolidation.
* Define the strategic initiatives in line with the group's overall strategic goals.
* Full P&L responsibility of the business unit with a focus on building market share
* Prepare annual budgets
* Participate and contribute to the tender process
* Identify new business opportunities
* Develop and monitor SLA's
Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations. We conduct highly customised search assignments aimed at aligning our client’s missions, cultures and strategic goals with exemplary candidates. Our experienced and well networked consultants employ a high-quality, targeted and consultative approach to each mandate, thereby enabling our clients to source the talent to take their businesses to the next level. Our clients range from multinational corporations to boutique firms across all specialisms and sectors.