Manage the process of identifying revenue generating opportunities through thorough analysis of the feasibility of these opportunities, which are defined as new business models and assets separate from existing revenues.
Our client is a prestigious government entity contributing to the Saudi 2030 Vision.
* Identify initiatives and areas of improvement for existing assets and identify existing asset opportunities. The search for new and innovative business models aimed at increasing enterprise revenues and customer satisfaction.
* Support the Vice President for Business in identifying potential development opportunities for the enterprise in general including new assets and other business opportunities (e.g. marketing a new island, new bridge, etc.).
* Develop feasibility studies reports, identify the feasibility of proposed opportunities and manage relevant discussions with the Vice President and General Manager of Business.
* Conduct feasibility studies to determine the feasibility of new business opportunities and undertake to develop materials for periodic presentations requested by investors and other stakeholders.
* Identify investment requirements for jobs or the project and arrange funding in coordination with the Department of Finance.
Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations. We conduct highly customised search assignments aimed at aligning our client’s missions, cultures and strategic goals with exemplary candidates. Our experienced and well networked consultants employ a high-quality, targeted and consultative approach to each mandate, thereby enabling our clients to source the talent to take their businesses to the next level. Our clients range from multinational corporations to boutique firms across all specialisms and sectors.