Manage the process of identifying revenue generating opportunities through thorough analysis of the feasibility of these opportunities, which are defined as new business models and assets separate from existing revenues.
Our client is a prestigious government entity contributing to the Saudi 2030 Vision.
* Identify initiatives and areas of improvement for existing assets and identify existing asset opportunities. The search for new and innovative business models aimed at increasing enterprise revenues and customer satisfaction.
* Support the Vice President for Business in identifying potential development opportunities for the enterprise in general including new assets and other business opportunities (e.g. marketing a new island, new bridge, etc.).
* Develop feasibility studies reports, identify the feasibility of proposed opportunities and manage relevant discussions with the Vice President and General Manager of Business.
* Conduct feasibility studies to determine the feasibility of new business opportunities and undertake to develop materials for periodic presentations requested by investors and other stakeholders.
* Identify investment requirements for jobs or the project and arrange funding in coordination with the Department of Finance.
Developing growth strategies and plans. Managing and retaining relationships wit...