This role will be responsible to lead, manage and coordinate all aspect of bid management for the organization.
In addition to overseeing the operational aspects of the bidding process, this role will be responsible to develop strategic guidelines to follow by the commercial team to ensure close collaboration.
Our client is an emerging name in the Kingdom within the Oil & Gas trading business
* Manage all aspects of the bid submissions which includes:
* Proposal Development and Management
* Commercial Development
* Stakeholder management.
* Review, revise and compile all documents
* Liaising with internal and external clients in order to source the required relevant information
* Liaise and work closely with the sales team to ensure alignment between pricing and sales strategy
* Coordinating the project management of the bid/pitch process, overseeing input from the various teams
Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations. We conduct highly customised search assignments aimed at aligning our client’s missions, cultures and strategic goals with exemplary candidates. Our experienced and well networked consultants employ a high-quality, targeted and consultative approach to each mandate, thereby enabling our clients to source the talent to take their businesses to the next level. Our clients range from multinational corporations to boutique firms across all specialisms and sectors.