• Analyze long-range plans, survey reports, maps, and other data to plan and design projects
• Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors during the planning and risk-analysis stages of a project
• Compile and submit permit applications to local, state, and federal agencies, verifying that projects comply with various regulations
• Oversee and analyze the results of soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations
• Analyze the results of tests on building materials, such as concrete, wood, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects
• Prepare cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project.
s economic feasibility
The foundation of Simex Group was laid in the year 1965 with the establishment of a manufacturing unit producing curd with a single machine that has grown to become one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the state of Qatar with the production and distribution of the “DANDY” brand of dairy products. Following the success of Dandy Co Ltd., SIMEX Trading Company was established with one show room of ready-made garments and today it has diversified into a dynamic multifaceted group of companies having business interests in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Franchising & Retailing with over 17 show rooms spread all over Qatar & still rapidly growing.