• Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, controls and supervises the overall activities of production and sales in an integrated and efficient manner.
• Optimizes production processes by reducing waste and production time and improving labor efficiency.
• Oversee the recruiting, orienting, and training of factory workers.
• Administer policies and programs to achieve the utility’s objectives and coordinate utility activities between departments to maintain operating efficiency.
• Responsible for assigning and designating job duties to staff according to their performance and history.
• Allocates budget sources and sets a strategic plan to achieve a company’s growth through a steady stream of profit and loss management.
• Supervise the Factory’s operations by leading a technical resources team and effectively cooperating with various peer groups within the company. A factory manager is responsible for maintaining accurate quality and quantity control to ensure the on-time delivery of produced mineral water in order to satisfy the clients.
The foundation of Simex Group was laid in the year 1965 with the establishment of a manufacturing unit producing curd with a single machine that has grown to become one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the state of Qatar with the production and distribution of the “DANDY” brand of dairy products. Following the success of Dandy Co Ltd., SIMEX Trading Company was established with one show room of ready-made garments and today it has diversified into a dynamic multifaceted group of companies having business interests in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Franchising & Retailing with over 17 show rooms spread all over Qatar & still rapidly growing.