• Estimates the cost of repairing damaged automobile and truck bodies based on visual inspection of vehicle and familiarity with standard parts, costs, and labor rates.
• Examines the damaged vehicle for dents, scratches, broken glass and other components requiring repair, replacement, or repainting. Identifies frame damage by visually examining the vehicle and/or placing the vehicle in frame-aligning equipment that indicates the location and extent of misalignment.
• Computes the cost of replacement parts and labor to restore the vehicle to the condition specified by the customer, using standard labor and parts cost software systems.
• Estimate and furnish repair and labor costs and calculate overall customer payment.
• Negotiate insurance payment after reviewing extent of auto damage.
• Draft work order consisting of required repair services after approvals and enter the order into work management system.
The foundation of Simex Group was laid in the year 1965 with the establishment of a manufacturing unit producing curd with a single machine that has grown to become one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the state of Qatar with the production and distribution of the “DANDY” brand of dairy products. Following the success of Dandy Co Ltd., SIMEX Trading Company was established with one show room of ready-made garments and today it has diversified into a dynamic multifaceted group of companies having business interests in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Franchising & Retailing with over 17 show rooms spread all over Qatar & still rapidly growing.