Cleans and maintains guest rooms, guest corridors, linen rooms and cupboards according to set standards and procedures.
• Release check out rooms through the telephone system as clean & vacant.
• Replenish guest supplies.
• Ensures guest services specified by superiors and guests requests are promptly and courteously met.
• Process maintenance requests through Espresso service to make sure that there is follow up in a timely manner.
• Reports damage or malfunction inhotel rooms to superior.
• Maintain a daily room checklist.
• Meets with superior and takes on daily assigned tasks.
• Records room status in allocated section accurately.
• Perform tasks as directed by the Supervisor in pursuit of the achievement of business goals.
We are looking for a restaurant Housekeeper for a venue in DIFC. The ideal candi...