Within our operational department DCI-COFRAS, the helicopter mechanicwill be in charge of themaintenance (line or base) of the AW169 type aircraft of our customer. Also in charge of :
- performing in-depth troubleshooting and complex maintenance actions
- managing production in order to meet defined operational objectives
- carrying out the mechanical management of the aircrafts on the runway and during preventive inspections or repairs
- checking the quality of the achieved maintenance operations according to program requirements;
- doing everything possible to meet the maintenance provisional schedule
- reporting all observed technical deficiencies and anticipating spare parts supply issues.
REFERENCE OPERATOR OF THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF THE FRENCH MILITARY KNOW-HOW TO FRANCE FRIENDLY COUNTRIES ARMED FORCES, DCI GROUP HAS BEEN OPERATING ACROSS ALL THE DEFENCE AND SECURITY SPECTRUM FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS. Holding the “French Armed Forces Training” label, DCI is offering tailor-made services in the fields of consulting, training and technical assistance. DCI group has its headquarters in Paris with several sites all over the national territory. It also has permanent offices abroad, in particular in the Middle East with Qatar, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, and in South East Asia with Malaysia and Singapore and more recently, in India and Brunei. DCI is continuing to expand internationally with innovative, high added-value services through the development of new partnerships, particularly in Asia and Latin America.