1) Diploma in computer / Electronics.
2) Aged between 25 40.
3) At least 2 years of experience as installation / maintenance engineer.
4) Excellent experience in troubleshooting and repairing printers, plotters, scanners, copiers and peripherals.
5) Capable of analyzing and diagnosing hardware / software problems expeditiously.
6) Shall be dynamic and update his knowledge of multi-functional peripherals continuously.
7) Good interpersonal skills and amicable disposition.
8) Fluent in English, Arabic language would be an advantage.
9) Must possess a valid Kuwait driving license.
Kuwait Documents Technology Co. (KDT), established in 2013, is a total solution provider that manages your documents by providing a wide range of input and output devices that are applicable to a wide range of industries. In partnership with Ricoh Company, a market leader in this field, our team has over 20 years of experience in document technology, giving us unique perspectives and knowledge to apply in this arena.