* Pre-Assessment of Area Office and Partner Capacities on Accountability Mechanisms
* Develop training and coaching modules
* Provide top line awareness raising sessions across Syria Response Office
* Provide Training of Trainers to selected individuals for the program
* Provide coaching to Accountability to Affected Populations (AAP) Champions
* Hand over coaching program to Monitoring team
* Develop and submit project evaluation report to BAACP Monitoring team
Save the Children Jordan is located in the Jordanian capital of Amman and represents the Jordanian branch of the UK's Save the Children, which has been working in Jordan since 1985. The branch is headed by its CEO, Manal Wazani, and Princess Basma bint Talal. Save the Children has operated in Jordan since 1985 and transitioned to Save the Children International in 2012.