Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
- Create and test software prototypes.
- Develop client displays and user interfaces.
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements.
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers.
Engineering Management is a specialized form of management that is concerned with the application of engineering principles to business practice. It is the ability to cartel in house engineering, value engineering, information management, site construction management and process management in a unified BIM environment to yield the most efficient and cost effective outcomes that benefits the construction operations' lifecycle. BIMTEC has shaped this platform to cater to the local and international regions and has excelled to become one of the most sought after EMO companies in the region.