We are hiring for one of the leading organization for the position of Sales Manager (Medical)
The Sales Manager is expected to;
• Identify market opportunities and develop sales growth strategies.
• Develop annual sales plan, Achieve sales forecast and provide input to budget.
• To lead a team of sales professionals and to manage their performance; Assist employees in determining margins, identifying resources and assessing future potential business.
• Provide/advice training courses to develop sales team skills, best work practice and conduct performance evaluation.
• Develop and build wholesaler, distributor and system integrator business relationships, focusing on a mutual and beneficial partnering position.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Opportunity prospecting, Customers' Account planning and delivery procedures followed by deal closing.
• Work in an open and collaborative team environment; interact with marketing and related managers to provide feedback on market trends and customer needs, in support of company values and customer-centric culture.
• Coordinate with other Division partners when appropriate to bundle solutions and expand supply opportunities.
• Develop periodic reports for the top management including sales strategy, achieved and projected targets, competitiveness and market trends
• Continuously participate in senior-level selling to key accounts and Maintain
Abu – Ghazaleh Recruitment and Human Resources Development is part of the Talal Abu – Ghazaleh Organization, a professional services firm with over 30 years of experience in the Arab world. We specialize in providing key personnel for aggressive and progressive firms operating in the Arab world that have a regional or international focus. We operate out of offices in every major city in the Arab world, and rely on an international network of partners established over six continents through decades of business experience in accounting and finance, intellectual property, management consulting, legal services, and information technology.