We are hiring for one of the leading organization for the position of Sales Manager (Medical)
The Sales Manager is expected to;
• Identify market opportunities and develop sales growth strategies.
• Develop annual sales plan, Achieve sales forecast and provide input to budget.
• To lead a team of sales professionals and to manage their performance; Assist employees in determining margins, identifying resources and assessing future potential business.
• Provide/advice training courses to develop sales team skills, best work practice and conduct performance evaluation.
• Develop and build wholesaler, distributor and system integrator business relationships, focusing on a mutual and beneficial partnering position.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Opportunity prospecting, Customers' Account planning and delivery procedures followed by deal closing.
• Work in an open and collaborative team environment; interact with marketing and related managers to provide feedback on market trends and customer needs, in support of company values and customer-centric culture.
• Coordinate with other Division partners when appropriate to bundle solutions and expand supply opportunities.
• Develop periodic reports for the top management including sales strategy, achieved and projected targets, competitiveness and market trends
• Continuously participate in senior-level selling to key accounts and Maintain
Demonstrated functional expertise with FMCG Company for a minimum of 4 years in ...