We are hiring for one of the leading organization for the position of Advanced Video Developer
1. Ability to produce high quality and artistic motion graphics, infographics and animation videos.
2. Ability to allocate efficiently time to tasks, under all circumstances, and to work for extended hours if needed to be able to meet the goals and deadlines requested by the management of TAGBC Radio and Television.
3. Professional script writing, copywriting, editing abilities and video graphing, including articles, reports, interviews, social media content, press releases, etc.
4. Dealing with live broadcasts, short films, and recordings, or non-broadcast programming.
5. Strong social media skills and background.
6. Confer and coordinate with other departments to discuss requirements and to produce creative solutions.
7. Review archived films or videos to determine if corrections are necessary whether in sound or picture.
8. Strong researching abilities to report and collect the data and information needed for any piece of art.
9. Trim film segments related to the TV to specified lengths to be broadcasted and reassemble segments in sequences, playlists creating and scheduling, as well as updating lists of content on daily basis and upon need.
10. Providing information to TAGBC Radio and television management, co-workers, and subordinates by e-mail, in written form, telephone, or in person.
11. Adherence to deadlines for the delivery of tasks set by TAGBC Radio and Television management.
12. Determine technical requirements of productions or projects.
13. Coordinate artistic activities.
14. Dealing with productions matters or performances.
15. To edit and update the archived folders upon need.
16. Communicate and collaborate effectively with peers to complete other tasks as assigned by the management of TAGBC Radio and Television.
We are hiring for one of the leading organization for the position of Advanced V...
Needed an external employee as an advanced video developer to work as full time ...