esponsibilities are highlighted below:
• Determine, in coordination with the Admin Officer (NOB) and HR, Staff Travel entitlements (e.g. field visits, official travel, home leave, family visit, medical evacuation, and education grant), prepare and finalize the TAs in Vision for staff and consultants ensuring that UNICEF financial and staff rules and regulations are being observed.
• Responsible for the timely preparation for Travel Advance after verifying applicable entitlements, and follow-up with Finance Section for Payment. Generate reports and monitor the travel authorizations to ensure the compliance with travel rules and regulations.
• Responsible for handling the section records and files and provide support documents to travelers or staff when needed.
• Work closely with designated travel agencies to ensure suitable itineraries are established. Responsible for certifying all settlements to travel agencies for official travel.
• Responsible for the submission and follow up on the issuance of visas for official travel, entry visa to Jordan, obtain residencies through Ministry of interior and work permits through Ministry of Labor when needed.
• Responsible for the extension of staff entry visas through police stations or border department. Follow up with staff driving licenses, customs clearance, TRC and tax department.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have
• Education : Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses in the area of administration.
• Experience : A minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible administrative work experience (in combination with travel and protocol) is required.
• Language : Fluency in English and Arabic is required.