About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking a Senior Mechanical Inspector to join our Global Manufacturing Support Department (GMSD). GMSD is a multi disciplinary organization with interface to technical, and in some cases business, support requirements of Global Manufacturing Admin Area and This Company Affiliates. Its function caters mainly to the technical needs of Global Manufacturing, operating facilities management, and drives the performances of operating facilities in executing corporate programs and initiatives towards operational excellence and value creation. Your primary role will be to provide technical support to operating facilities, projects, technology deployment, and talent development of new mechanical inspectors. You will conduct special studies and analyses in a specialized asset integrity field, such as necessary mechanical calculations for piping, pressure vessel, shell and tube heat exchangers, air cooler fin fans, branch reinforcement, MAWP, hydrotest pressure, rating and/or de-rating, fitness for service to evaluate flaws or damage, pipe stress analysis, flange calculations, perform nozzle calculations.
- Provide technical support to the operation team during the entire lifecycle of the compressors, analyzing their performances, operative conditions, and boundaries, in order to guarantee reliable and safe operations.
- Troubleshoot compressors and rotating equipment failures and performance.
- Utilize knowledge and familiarity with international standards to improve equipment performance.
- Implement best-in-class solutions for rotating equipment, particularly compressors, as foreseen by international standards and internal company standards.
- Lead efficiency improvement initiatives, upgrading programs, and projects for compressors.
- Provide technical solutions whenever the machines experience failures, utilizing sound maintenance strategies to analyze, address, and rectify the root causes to prevent reoccurrences.
- Propose changes in operating modes, technological improvements, or maintenance strategies implementation to support the company vision of continuous improvement through collaboration and people conversation.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- You should have a minimum of 15 years of experience in the refinery and/or NGLF industry, specifically in mechanical inspection, with at least 10 years of field experience working on major plant turnarounds, field troubleshooting, and inspection.
- You must have a thorough knowledge of best engineering practices and a solid industry codes and standards background.
- You should have two of the following certificates: API-510, API-570, or API-653.
Skills : Refinery Operations,Natural Gas,gas liquid