About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
This Company, long known for its leadership in oil exploration, production, and refining, is seeking experienced professionals to join our Downstream Global Base Oils and Lubricants (BO&FL) Business. The Senior Planning & Performance Management Analyst's primary role is to generate analytical findings and provide recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others, as well as to coordinate planning activities, perform variance analysis and be able to proactively identify and provide solutions for problems and issues that arise in the assigned areas. This role is also for coordinating, preparing and consolidating performance analysis and reporting to management, which includes preparation of Business Plans, Mid-Year and Year-end Accountability reports.
- Plan, execute and lead finance and performance management (F&PM) analytical activities under the guidance of the Planning and Performance Division Head.
- Generate analytical findings and recommendations independently or collaboratively across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with business/operational counterparts in BO&FL within assigned areas and participate in cross-functional, cross-organizational teams.
- Support planning, reporting, and forecasting activities and initiatives of the organization in coordination with business representatives and commercial analysts.
- Maintain the department risk register and follow up on mitigation actions.
- Create and maintain a financial model for reporting actual results in combination with the short- to mid-term planning processes.
- Prepare management reporting for commercial and business management, provide financial advice and support for business projects, and conduct estimates, cost forecasting, investment appraisal, and risk analysis.
- Provide business integration support for subsidiaries, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a related discipline is required, and an advanced business degree or relevant professional certification is preferred (e.g., MBA, CMA, CFA, CPA).
- The candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of professional experience in planning and performance management, specifically in the Lubricants and Base Oils industries.
- The candidate must have experience using business intelligence tools for performance analysis, assessment, and reporting.
- The candidate should have experience in financial (IFRS) reporting, business planning and budgeting, and business case preparation.
Skills : lubricants,base oil,Oil,Oil & Gas,IFRS