About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking an experienced Rotating Equipment Engineer to join our Global Manufacturing Excellence (GM) under the Technical Support team. Technical support is a multi-disciplinary team responsible for providing high-quality technical support to GM operating facilities (Refineries, NGLF, and petrochemical plants) inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & across the globe. Your primary role will be to provide the technical evaluation and assessment of rotating equipment including all the relevant auxiliary systems across our refineries, NGLF, and petrochemical plants.
- Provide technical support to the operation team during the entire lifecycle of the rotating equipment, analyzing their performances, operative conditions, and boundaries, in order to guarantee reliable and safe operations.
- Troubleshoot rotating equipment failures and performance.
- Utilize knowledge and familiarity with international standards to improve equipment performance.
- Implement best-in-class solutions for rotating equipment as foreseen by international standards and internal company standards.
- Lead efficiency improvement initiatives, upgrading programs, and projects in the field of rotating equipment.
- Provide technical solutions whenever the machines experience failures, utilizing sound maintenance strategies to analyze, address, and rectify the root causes in order to prevent reoccurrences.
- Propose changes in operating modes, technological improvements, or maintenance strategies implementation to support the company vision of continuous improvement through collaboration and people conversation.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- You should have a minimum of 15 years of experience in the rotating equipment discipline, with at least five years of relevant experience in the field of troubleshooting and assessments.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, and international codes, standards, and specifications, including API610, API 617, API 692, API 691, is required.
- Familiarity with the basic investigation tools and techniques like FRACAS, RCA, and TAPROOT is an added value.
Skills : Rotating Equipment,Troubleshooting,Assessment