About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
The retail Marketing and Branding team has developed and implemented the retail brand for This Company service stations which are operated by affiliate companies across different markets. Main function of the Branding and Marketing team is now to cater for the evolution and maintenance of the brand, the development of a brand deployment strategy for entry in new markets, the revision of the physical design, development and implementation of the customer journey and the development and supervision of communication activities. Within this context the retail marketing specialist's role is to provide support and guidance in all fields of branding, market research, customer profiling and communication activities.
- Guide market research to profile and segment customers in target markets
- Develop brand implementation strategy for various markets
- Participate in designing, revising, or evolving retail brand and sub-brands
- Guide commercial teams in designing customer offer, partnerships, and merchandising
- Develop communication elements and supervise application of brand guidelines
- Participate in developing and implementing social media and digital marketing platforms
- Interface with advertising and marketing contractors for implementing marketing plans
- Manage and update brand construction guidelines and supervise their application
- Provide support to management on various projects
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or Engineering
- Minimum of ten years of marketing experience within the fuel retail industry or relevant experience in other marketing fields.
Skills : fuel,fuel retail