About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking a Process Engineer specializing in NGL Fractionation to join our Juaymah NGL Fractionation Department. Juaymah NGL Fractionation is responsible for providing Ethane, Propane and Butane product to our local Petrochemical industry through fractionating and treating Natural Gas Liquids (NGL). In addition, Juaymah has the capability to export Refrigerated Propane and Butane through export facilities. primary role will be to support plant operations through analyzing and troubleshooting process parameters as well as performing management of change and process improvement studies.
- Perform in-depth plant monitoring and optimize the performance of assigned units by overseeing unit's operation and economic losses.
- Issue detailed reports to recommend changes supported by simulation models' results to optimize unit operation.
- Lead unit operations troubleshooting and investigating off-spec products and plant trips/upsets and manage the required deliverables.
- Support Operations during turnaround and unplanned Shutdowns/Startups by understanding the unit operating conditions and transient effects to recommend operations improvements.
- Perform specific tasks such as catalyst/desiccant forecast/evaluation, test runs, de-bottlenecking studies, due-diligence assessment, enhancement studies, HAZOP studies.
- Assigned the Lead Role in process safety management overseeing HAZOP, PSR, SIL, PSSR, RA, and Alarm Rationalization. Lead HAZOP/Process Safety Reviews of plant operations as well as new modifications. Be aware of technology developments in Isomerization process plants. Perform evaluation and approval of technology developments to Central Engineering and facilitate field deployment.
- Propose and manage major projects to improve safety, reliability, and profitability. Prepare design request, budget justifications, and detailed implementation plans for economically justifiable projects. Develop detailed engineering design packages for in-house process-oriented projects and follow up on implementation.
- Carry out process simulation using Aspen software package.
- Liaise with vendors and technology licensors for process enhancements and changes.
- Must hold a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized and approved program. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Should have a minimum of 15 years of total NGL/LPG process units experience (process engineering and operations) with at least 10 years' experience in handling gas processing and NGL Fractionation.
- Exposure to different licensor technologies for gas processing and NGL Fractionation is a plus.
- Should be a certified PHA/HAZOP leader.
- Familiarity with Honeywell UOP and Shell licensed units is preferred.
Skills : Master,Natural Gas,Liquid,NGL,Fractionation,Honeywell,Shell,natural gas liquid