About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking a Planning & Performance Management (P&PM) Analyst to join the Finance & Performance Management Division of Drilling & Workover. The Finance & Performance Management Division is responsible for the review, analysis and consolidation of reports such as Business Plan, Accountability and Quarterly Business Reviews. These reports are being prepared by the Drilling & Workover departments' and reviewed and consolidated by Finance & Performance Management Division to ensure its completeness and relevance in order to satisfy the requirements of senior management. Additionally, the role will conduct competitive/industry/market trend research in specific segments and provide relevant, actionable insights for decision-making around identified needs and opportunities. The Finance & Performance Management Division also handles other related-functions in the areas of Risk Management Reporting, Operational Excellence, iktva (In Kingdom Value Added) and ad-hoc projects.
- Plan, execute, and lead planning and performance management analytical activities under the guidance of the supervisor of his/her organization, particularly in resolving complex, cross-functional, non-routine issues.
- Work with employees at all levels to collect, analyze, and consolidate data required for business plans, accountability reports, quarterly business reviews, and other ad-hoc reports needed by upper management.
- Provide analysis on competition and industries, identify market trends and best practices, and consolidate information into actionable items for reports and presentations. Use online market research to capture findings and conduct qualitative studies as needed.
- Conduct special studies aimed at enhancing the development of performance initiatives, risk management, performance measurements, processes, and workflow.
- Provide supervision, coordination, and/or facilitation in the execution of regular and special tasks by other P&PM personnel, as well as mentorship on P&PM analytical practice.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Business (Accountancy or Finance) or a related discipline. An advanced business degree (e.g., MBA) is preferred. A professional certification such as a CMA, CFA, or CPA is a plus.
- Have 15 years of professional experience in relevant planning and performance management, accounting or finance in the Oil & Gas industries.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization, as they will be highly visible and interact daily with executive management, project team leaders, managers, and financial professionals.
- Have the ability to quickly gain a thorough understanding of existing business processes, the information and data required, along with leveraging technology to better enable process flows and analytics.
- Have previous work experience that is sufficiently broad with expertise in collaborating and coordinating reporting processes while fostering a culture of accountability and operational efficiency.
- Work calmly under pressure, have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, understand financial systems, have proven Market Research Analysis experience (search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen), adequate knowledge of data collection methods, comfortable working in a diverse environment, and enjoy mentoring staff.
- Have an excellent command of oral and written English, with demonstrated capability of producing top quality written reports and presentations to management.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Skills : MBA,CMA,CFA,CPA,Oil & Gas,Oil & Gas Accounting,Oil & Gas Industry,Oil & Gas Services,Oil