Our client is a leading hospitality organisation looking to hire a Payroll & Compensation Officer in Dubai.
What will you do?
- Accountable to prepare monthly payroll for all staff of various F & B entities through (HRMS) software. Ensure accurate and timely payroll
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Ensure details are updated pertaining to joining, exiting staff, bank account etc.
- Hands-on and actively engaged in all aspects of payroll and time-keeping management as well as End-of-service Benefits
- Assisting the PRO for the complete employment process
Application, Cancellation & Monitoring of Health Insurance and coordinating with the Insurance Company regarding approvals, claims & refunds
- Prepare and follow-up on employees deductions, loans, additions, commissions, trip allowance and other monthly variables with respective departments
- Responsible for Leave Management and maintaining the data of the payroll
- Process the final dues for employees leaving the organization or being transferred as per the Group Policies.
What are we looking for?
- Candidate must have industry background preferably from hotel or standalone hospitality in the UAE
- Experience in managing payroll of over 500 employees
- Good English communication [written and spoken] skills
- Familiar with UAE Labour laws
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Payroll management
- A valid UAE drivers license holder
- Candidates who are available immediately to join
Remote Work :