About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Provide technical support to operating facilities, projects, technology deployment, and talent development of young engineers. Also, conduct special studies and analysis in a specialized Integrity Management, such as Fitness for Service evaluations, Crack Management, Corrosion Assessment, etc.
- Be the focal point for ensuring all integrity related issues are managed and that the appropriate support is provided to the operations team.
- Analyze pipeline integrity data, identify hazards and make recommendations for mitigating risks.
- Reviews impact of anomalies on pipeline (mechanical design) and make recommendations for remedial work.
- Evaluate integrity assessment results to identify the need for additional preventive maintenance, the need for rerating of the pipeline, determining the remaining operational life of the pipeline, determining the optimum re assessment interval and appropriate re-assessment methods, and any rehabilitative efforts to maintain asset integrity.
- Participate in the preparation of hazard identification and risk assessments studies for pipelines and their associated infrastructure.
- Develop or suggest improvements to This Company engineering standards, engineering procedures, and best practices to enhance the pipelines design, operations, and maintenance.
- Perform technical tasks on onshore and offshore pipelines facilities, operations, engineering, and projects.
- Ensure the technical quality of the work produced and the assigned tasks are completed on time.
- Participate in projects vendor meetings when requested for ensuring the pipelines proper engineering design.
- Provide expertise to support technically Pipelines operations and maintenance.
- Provide expertise to answer technical queries and lead technical engineering studies.
- Resolve pipeline technical problems for operating facilities. Able to handle pipelines engineering and repairs problems.
- Review design packages and provide technical support to new projects.
- Perform Hop-Tap calculations, and road crossing calculations.
- Perform Piping Fitness-for-Service (FFS) evaluations and recommend suitable repair.
- Perform integrity assessment for pipelines.
- Review and update piping standards and Introduce new piping and pipeline technologies.
- Mentor, develop and train other young Saudi engineers.
- Develop and deliver in-house technical training courses, seminars, workshops, and presentations.
- Participate in technical committees and incidents investigation studies.
- Participate in value engineering (VE) studies as requested.
- Prepare approvals of the problem-solving report plans, schedules and provides coordination and work direction as required for the preparation of designs, processes, reports, correspondence and related data and assures the efficiency, adequacy, and conformance to the overall objectives of the project.
- Formulate the basis for an engineering study or project or design in any basic or special engineering field by analyzing and evaluating all data pertinent to the assignment. Evaluates data as to scope, effect on existing installation, economic value, long-range planning, and budgetary considerations.
- Lead and recommend new continuous improvement solutions for installations or modifications to improve existing facilities and standardization within specific fields of endeavor. Estimates costs, prepares justifications, and completes expenditure requests as required.
- Support project execution and project proposals and initiates detailed work outline and makes decisions as to basic processes and/or equipment. Performs work and/or delegates work to other engineers and final development of specialized or technical proposals and studies of proposed projects.
- Discuss, coordinate, and resolve problems with personnel throughout This Company and subsidiaries and with outside of Company organizations. Acts as a technical consultant when required.
- Reviews work of engineers directed. Checks that reports are written according to established methods of good report presentation. Makes recommendations for future study or report changes. Approves reports for transmittal to the supervisor.
- Reviews work of third-party technology reports and engineering standards.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably mechanical. A master's degree is desirable as well as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) license, NACE, and API certifications.
- A minimum of 12 years of experience, with a strong preference for 15 years or more, in processing in Oil/Gas industry.
- Knowledge of the international standards and codes NACE, ASME, API, and ASTM are required.
Skills : Oil & Gas,Integrity Management,Service Evaluation,Crack Management,Corrosion Assessment