About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking a Data Visualization Specialist to join the Business Communication Planning Division of the Corporate Communication Department within HR & Corporate Services. Working within the Business Communication Planning Division, you will be responsible for creating compelling graphics, charts and multimedia visuals to enhance and promote the programs, reports and presentations of the division. The successful candidate will be a trusted member of the team, playing an active role to promote and support key deliverables by transforming data sets, quantitative and qualitative analysis into compelling visuals.
- Interpret business problems and develop technical solutions for data architecture, database queries, report layout, data visualizations and user interaction
- Work as an analytics partner, extending and improving the knowledge and capabilities of the team.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of the data both independently and on teams.
- Communicate findings in written, graphical and oral forms.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their information needs and tailor the analyses to address those needs
- Create charts, graphs and visuals to make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable.
- Minimum two years of similar experience in a consulting firm, agency, or market research firm. Industry experience in energy, chemicals, industrial is preferred
- Education Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Marketing Analytics, or related field.
- Experience in data visualization, UI design and report development techniques
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and develop working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent visual skills, including demonstrable design knowledge, such as layout, typography, color, interaction design and fluency with tools such as Adobe, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, etc.
- Expertise with charting and other data visualization techniques.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong interest in corporate communications, corporate reputation, and brand research and management, as well as predictive analytics and social media analytics.
Skills : UI Design,Analytics,Data Architecture,database queries,report layout,data visualizations,user interaction