About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking a Capital Planner to join our Capital Planning Group (CPG) within our Power Systems Planning Department CPG administers the planning of capital projects sponsored by Power Systems Admin Area and interfaces with utilities to initiate agreements on bulk power supply for This Company projects. Your primary role is to conduct and support the techno-economic evaluation and development of business cases for capital projects sponsored by Power Systems. In addition, you will develop long term master plans to assess the existing electrical systems configuration and then address potential new installations, upgrades, expansions, replacements, retrofits, or demolitions of Power Systems assets across different operating areas of This Company.
- Interface with Utilities to initiate agreements on bulk power supply and cogeneration interconnection for This Company projects.
- Evaluate Utility prepared bulk power supply plans and cogeneration interconnection plans to make sure that the plans meet This Company requirements.
- Interface with various corporate organizations like Facilities Planning, Project Management, Law and Proponent to review and finalize bulk power supply and cogeneration interconnection agreements for This Company projects.
- Develop long-term master plans to address new installations, upgrades, expansions, replacements, retrofits, or demolitions of Power Systems assets in different operating areas of This Company.
- Conduct techno-economic analysis and thoroughly evaluate different project alternatives to recommend the best investment decisions with a maximum attainable Net Present Value (NPV).
- Scrutinize technical studies to align with This Company project proposal procedures. Such studies include equipment reliability, condition assessment, obsolescence, standard compliance, etc.
- Interface with various corporate organizations like Facilities Planning and Corporate Finance.
- Mentor, develop, and provide expertise guidance for young workforce.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering. A Master's Degree is desirable.
- Have a minimum of 10 years' experience in a multinational business within the power sector.
- Strong background in capital planning for power infrastructure projects ranging from generation, transmission, or distribution either with utility or end-users.
- Professional experience with computerized power system analysis tools such as ETAP is essential.
Skills : ETAP,generation,transmission